When it comes to their website, credit unions across the country are often stuck in long contracts with little control over their online presence. Enough is enough. We are looking for someone to join our team to help support credit unions and help them take control of their websites once and for all. We are looking for someone who values relationships. Going beyond a phone call or an email, our ideal candidate is one who can help our credit unions solve problems, reach their goals, and create a website they are proud of. We are looking for a communicator. We love sitting down over a cup of coffee (or a cocktail). Our ideal candidate must be relatable, conversational, and able to convey our value proposition to credit unions nationwide.
uncommn is the preferred web development partner for innovative credit unions that seek control over their online presence by creating a truly delightful, stress-free experience for everyone involved, building trust through respect. Everything we do is centered around our three core values: trust, respect, and innovation.
Trust – We trust each other to act in the best interests of our clients. In turn, our clients trust us to be the experts in our field and create a truly delightful online experience for them, and their members.
Respect – Boundaries are put in place to ensure a smooth process for us and our credit union clients. We partner with credit unions that understand and respect those boundaries. Additionally, we respect our team and understand each person brings a unique skill set to the company.
Innovation – We’re always looking for new ways to improve the online presence of our clients.
Position Overview: The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for generating and nurturing new credit union leads. You will be responsible for upholding our company culture and establishing boundaries and expectations for clients in order to maintain profitable and mutually beneficial relationships. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly communicate and collaborate with team members to create proposals and present those proposals to clients.
- Meet and exceed targeted monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Meet retention goals for website clients
- Properly set expectations of new clients to stay within boundaries for profitable website projects
- Develop and nurture relationships within the industry that can be mutually beneficial including trade associations and like-minded partners
- 5+ years of business development experience, preferably in the credit union industry
- Prior experience in the advertising space
- Proven track record of growing sales and increasing revenue
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Sharpspring or other CRM softwares